Sunday, February 20, 2011

{DIY DONE}

It's finished!




I got the bird cage on Tuesday with my sister, It's going to be the card box at our wedding! I just have to add some ribbon and some custom singage...hmmm maybe I will have to post a DIY on that to!

Close up of the new knobs I {heart} so much!


I got it done in the whee hours of the night last evening! I am so happy with the results! Now my old desk can be my cutting table and my new one can be my sewing table! What do you think??
Are there any items in your home that have gone from drab, to fab?

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe that's the same desk, it looks GREAT - like new! Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT! I can't believe you found it on the street! People are crazy sometimes :) The knobs are super and such a great choice. Its looks nice and big with plenty of storage too!

    ReplyDelete