Friday, February 18, 2011

{DIY New Desk}

So I have been looking for an antique desk to redo for a few months now, but I just haven't been able to find the right one. They have either been way to expensive, or way to new looking, I needed one that was just right.

And then on yoga tuesday one just appeared on the sidewalk, outside of a nasty old building, beside a nasty looking couch {think 70's brown plaid} and called my name!

I just asked the guys ripping out the building if I could take it, and they gladly said I could take it off their hands!

So far I have spent $40 on new paint, sand paper, and some amazing vintage looking glass knobs!!

This is my before picture...hopefully I can get it painted up tommorow and show you the after picture of it in my sewing studio, it will be a perfect and much needed addition!

1 comment: