Thursday, February 24, 2011

{Prairie Story Linky}

Linking up with Prairie Story today! I'm making my most favorite, and easy salad, it's great for large get togethers, or family suppers...Greek Pasta Salad! {Side note...did you know my name spelled backwards is sallad}





You need to get:
1 tomatoe
1 cucumber
1 purple onion
1 red pepper
1 green pepper
1 block of feta cheese
1 small container of black olives
1 bottle of greek dressing
1 box of pasta {fusilli, tortiglioni, or bow tie work great}

You need to do:
Boil your pasta until it is aldante, when it is done cooking run it under cold water and mix with olive oil

Place pasta in bowl

Cut up all your veggies greek style {large chunks} add to pasta, top with feta and olives. Add desired amount of greek dressing stir and refrigerate for about 30 minutes, and serve!

I made this for my Family Day get together...it was a hit...

No comments:

Post a Comment