Tuesday, February 15, 2011

{Sewing}





This is the first time in like honestly 3 months, I have had two whole wonderful, glorious, days off in a row! So now I can finally work on some sewing! If you would like to see more of my sewing projects and products head on over to my facebook page Sew Indy, check out what's new and like it! After all this blog is suppose to be dedicated to my sewing and such...and so far I only have one measly post on sewing! What's up with that?


Hopefully after Indie Buisness 3.0 {Which by the way today is day one we get to read LA's business story}, I will have the knowledge, and skills it takes to sell online. Currently I just sell to friends and family who live close by, they tell me what they want, I sew it, drop it off, and they pay me! Not a very conveinent system I know?!


When I first started sewing I had no idea the handmade industry was sooo huge! It's awesome, these past few months in my journey I've learned so much! And I still have a ton to learn, I'm so excited for the future of Sew Indy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping that when the world completely corrodes and I need some new clothes that you will teach me how to take some old tattered cloth from where ever I can find it and you will show me how to make an original futuristic outfit! Keep sewing sister, you have truly found your niche and I support you 100%... as long as you make me my stethoscope cover!!

    ReplyDelete