Monday, February 7, 2011

{Studio}

Just wanted to share a few pictures from my sewing "studio" I feel funny calling it that but what else would it be called?


The buttons are from an antique store in Rocky Mountain House, and the big jar is from my grandma which I'm pretty sure she got at an auction sale, and I put all my favorites into the little tiny jar, for easy use when I'm working on my projects.






My sewing machine is actually my mom's and I'm pretty sure she got it as a wedding gift over 25 years ago!! It works like a charm and I love it because it's so easy to use...The Kenmore Single Dial!






Even though I don't have any followers yet I would like to ask some questions...ha this feels weird...what elements are your favorite in your studio?? name one thing you could not create {live} without??




No comments:

Post a Comment