Friday, March 11, 2011

{Happy Friday}

What a week...I have just had no time for blogging, or anything for that much I have been working and suffering from a migrane most of the week. I have been brainstorming new products and packaging for Sew Indy, and put in an order yesterday for some new goodies I will be offering soon!

Many of you may be wondering what products Sew Indy offers? One of my favorite things I sell are coffee cozy's, I also make crayon cozy's {pretty self explanatory}, quilted coasters, and stay put towels. All of these products have my own little twist on them like vintage buttons, ruffles, funky fabric, and my excellent craftsmanship.

I have been taking an Indie Biz course online for just over a week now...And I think I will wait until the course is over before I open my online shop, as many others are doing. There is just so much to learn about product, potential, marketplace, pricing, and presentation to name a few.



Any guesses on what these will become??

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have it all planned out! I think I have come to the realisation that I can't open up a shop any time soon - since I just don't have enough free time. Studying part time, blogging 5 times a week, and a full time single mummy leaves very little time to get crafty.

    I'm just going to take it easy and if something happens then yay! But in the mean time I will concentrate on study, blog and my girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya wowza you are a very busy woman! Study as in indie biz? or do you go to uni?? what classes are you taking? I guess I should have said, "I like to hope I can acieve this goal"... Who knows how long the whole shop opening experience could take?!

    ReplyDelete