Tuesday, March 29, 2011

{Widgets and Gidgets and Gadgets...OH my!}

YAY!!! We finally had our indie sesh on creating a Widget! Something I have been sooo keen on learning because well your not a true blogger till you have one {...I think}. So I have been slaving away over the computer on this project and for all you indie bizzers out there I am stuck on step #7?! I'm not sure where to paste my link??

So I'm going to flickr about it...that's right I'm flickring not tweeting!

Amidst all this learning I nearly forgot to post my new logo...what do you think?? pretty chic!
Tomorrow is a new day...happy blogging everyone!

8 comments:

  1. I think it's pretty darn cute! Haha I suppose I need to kiss my husband, because before commissioning into the Air Force he was a web designer and set that up for me in no time. I didn't realize until reading that lesson that it was such an ordeal! Good Luck to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the logo! I was super excited about widgets too... my Blog yesterday was about how I never made it to creating the widget because I just figured out how to edit pictures online! oh my - I have a lot to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sooo excited about finally knowing how to make a widget because everyone but me knew how...and even after the lesson I'm still totally clueless?? I've just emailed Eleventh Monkey for some help, she's the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like your blog button! it's amazing! i still am trying to figure out what i want the design of my blog to look like and that includes the button. i'm so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey twisted ruffle it's my logo not my blog button...still working hard on the button...but thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dallas, you could make another button with your logo! People like having a choice between different images and shapes of buttons, so they can choose the one that fits the feel of their own blog the best.

    If you need more help, just let me know, always happy to help!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, sweetie I just noticed what you said about me a few comments up, you're a darling!

    ReplyDelete