Sunday, April 17, 2011

{Announcements}

Happy Sunday Everyone! I just have a few quick little announcements to make...

1. I forgot my camera at j-bags house, so I can't post any cakepops pics until possible Tuesday. But it went really well and I have alot of great tips for those of you who want to try it out!

2. I now have Twitter! Ahhh it's so crazy I don't really know how to use it yet, but I'm getting the hang of it. So if you want to follow my tweets come find @SewIndy If your follwing me chances are I'm following you too!

3. Gussy is doing ANOTHER GREAT GIVEAWAY!! This one is for shop owners! And well I guess you can enter the giveaway...but I'm really hoping I win this one!

So if you really, really, really, and I mean really want to enter this GIVEAWAY head on over to gussy and enter! Enter Here!

And here is a preview of My Little Buffalos work...{The prize is a shop makeover from her!!}





1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing pics of your cake pops - I've made them once before and yummo! They are soooo tasty.

    ReplyDelete