Wednesday, April 6, 2011

{Bridal Shower}

I have set the date for my bridal shower, eeek!! And yes I picked a theme "Mad Hatter"...which at first I just picked it because you can do sooo many fun things for decoration, but after I realized that Alice in Wonderland was my favorite Disney movie growing up. Here are some great and inexpensive ideas I have found so far for my "very un-bridal shower".... 





I would like to incorporate this onto the invite










So what do you think? Any great shower games anyone can think of?






4 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this theme! I've been wanting to throw a Mad Hatter Tea Party just for the heck of it!! Can't wait to see how it all turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute theme, love it, especially the "drink me" stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to show you all the pictures from the shower!! only 5 more months....hahaha I'm just a little bit excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. alice in wonderland is a great theme! So so beautiful and crazy and magical. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete