Wednesday, April 20, 2011

{I'm in Stitches?!}



I have had this wonderful quilt top for almost a year I'm sure, and I finally decided to hurry up and get it finished so I can sell it. It would be so cute for a trendy little baby girl! I would love it if some of you could help me decide on how to finish it...

What color do you think I should do on the other side of this quilt?

Should I make a border as well?

What design do you think I should get quilted on it?


Also my Cappuccino Cozy was featured on the Alberta Street Team Blog...and they want to do an interview too! YAY I'm pretty excited, I will post a link to it when it's all said and done!

3 comments:

  1. this is beautiful.. love love the fabrics! Hey, I left u msge on my summer collabo post in the discussion on indie biz flickr.. I need your addr etc.. and an email to cfm u are participating.. hugs xo happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabrics you've chosen! The colours are amazing! I say for the back either soft blue, bold pink or yellow. Totally different. Hm.....

    I don't think a border is necessary. Either way I'm sure it'll look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking yellow too! This fabric was all part of a charm pack I ordered from The Fat Quarter Shop! They have a really great selection.

    ReplyDelete