Tuesday, April 5, 2011

{Missing You...}

WOW! I can't believe how much stuff I have missed in only 3 days! I missed 3 Indie Biz classes, 3 days of blogging and facebooking, and 3 days of blog stalking! But it was a nice little break from the social media world...now I just have a bunch of catching up to do, and organizing! 11th Monkey recently sent me some questions to answer to possibly be featured on her blog! She is pretty awesome...and she knows a ton of computer/bloggy stuff...and did I mention the cute little characters she makes to! These little cows are my favorite!!

....But anyways along with answering some questions you need to include some pictures...pictures of yourself, product, and creative space. But my creative space according to my fiance is a big huge mess! It's not THAT bad...well maybe it is a tad messy, but just a tad!lol So this week I'm going to be looking into some shelving, maybe an new chair or two...we'll see. Gussy is so organized and she has some really great tips too, check it out!

Any one have tips for me? I would love some!! Oh and links too please, I {love} pictures!

Did I mention it's finally spring? Well it is FINALLY! Here is some pictures of what spring looks like in Canada in April :)




1 comment:

  1. Oh my word! WINTER in South Carolina never looks like that. Its so pretty! And your pooch is adorable.

    ReplyDelete