Thursday, April 7, 2011

{Recipe Swap!!!-Prairie Story}

Today I'm sharing a really easy recipe for mini pizza's...so hard right?? I like to make these and then either freeze them for last minute lunches, or every day lunches for Trev, or just keep them in the fridge for an on the go snack.


Before I start I like to get all my ingredients cut up and ready to go. For these pizza's I used Mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, chives, and 3 kinds of meat ham, pepperoni, salami, and of course pizza sauce. I made my dough before hand as well...ooops I forgot to take a picture of that?!



Starting with your dough in a small round add your sauce...meat...mushrooms...cheese...and lastly chives! Pop it in the oven until crust is golden brown and cheese is nice and bubbly.


Viola!

Hope you enjoyed this "complex" recipe!

Check out the rest of the recipes on Prairie Story

No comments:

Post a Comment