Saturday, April 9, 2011

{Shipping Department}

So in preparation for our Indie Biz classes wind up {which sadly yesterday was the last day :(} a bunch us gals are preparing to open our online shops and feature our blogs for the first time including ME! On April 11th I will be participating and opening my Esty shop and I can't wait!! We are calling it "Launch Day" and our Indie teachers and fellow classmates are even going to tweet about it and post it on their blogs...very cool.

I have been working hard all week making an Esty banner, coming up with shipping,and return/exchange policies, and making my welcome message. I even got to do a titch of shopping, just some basic shipping supplies envelopes, packing tape, and storage type things for my "shipping center".




I cut all those tags in the basket today at the scrapbook store with their cricut, can't wait to put them to good use...


I have had this magazine rack since high school, its from Ikea and I think it will be great for organizing invoices.

  I just need some stamps and I have to go an quiz the girls at the post office to figure out my shipping prices. Ahhhhh shipping prices how I have struggled to come up with these numbers!?! Wish me luck...wish me lots and lots of luck!

7 comments:

  1. Good Luck sister... you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!!! (i'm totally giving you a high- five right now)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your opening! I'm so excited to see what all my fellow classmates have to offer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait! Tommorow is going to be really EXCITING...{High fives all around} What an accomplishment it will be for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great! I wish I was as organized as you are

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how exciting - you are so prepared!

    ReplyDelete