Thursday, April 14, 2011

{Stampin it up}

What a productive day! I went to Micheals craft store after work today...FABULOUS! I used to think that they were waaay to expensive, and never shop their, but that is sooo not true. They have these bins here and there in the store with a ton of cute, different items for on $1.50. I got some stamps, ink pads, straws, crayons, and lolli pop sticks!








I used the stamps on my earring tags, because I don't like my own hand writing very much... I'm really happy with how they turned out. I also stamped some price tags, and organized my sewing room, did a bit of ironing and interfacing....ahhhh what a great day!

How was your day? Anything exciting happen?

3 comments:

  1. I think your tags turned out really cute! I like the twine :-)

    -Frances
    www.bibeezbaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aweee thanks Frances! I like how they turned out too!

    ReplyDelete