Friday, April 8, 2011

{Vintage Banners}

So lately I have been really into these pennant banners! I think they are great for decorations at birthdays, wedding showers, baby showers, weddings, holidays and so cheap and easy to make...I have seen some banners made from paper and others made from fabric!! Here are just a few cute ones I have found online.







I just bought a membership for the local scrapbook store, and with that membership I get to use their cricut and accuform machines!! I'm so excited to create a banner using some of the fonts and designs for the cricut!! eeeek I can't wait...

Has anyone made these before? I would love some advice on the dimensions for the triangles...

2 comments:

  1. I've never made one, even though I think that they are super cute. I did find a tutorial:
    http://cicadadaydream.blogspot.com/2010/01/tutorial-how-to-make-threaded-fabric.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dallas you can grab the banner from my blog.
    Christy @ PinkPepper

    ReplyDelete