Wednesday, April 27, 2011

{WIWW}

YAWN! So...tired...must...drink...coffee...My lovely hubs went to work bright and early this morning and left his alarm clock on. I must tell you this is no ordinary alarm clock...first I tried letting the music play out, after the song finished it just repeated...so then I tried switching it off, that didn't work either! But I did manage to turn on beach noise, you know seagulls, waves crashing that type of thing. And just when I got settled my alarm went off, but guess whaaaat?? That means today is Wednesday!! And you know what that means, another attempt at What I Wore Wednesday! And this has got to be by far my best one yet!!eeeek

Look #1 Family supper...





Cardi: Old Navy $20
Cami: American Eagle $5
Ring: H&M {Can't remember how much it was but it had to be a good deal}

Look #2 Work...




Top: Old Navy {cheap}
Trousers: Suzy Shier $25
Necklace: H&M
Bag: Chanel {Fake- From T.O. my bff Dani got it for me!<3}

*Now that I've put the pic up I notice you can't eve see my pants or my bag!

And today I will be linking my WIWW post with The Pleated Poppy!! Check out all the other ladies participating here.

Hope you all have a great Wednesday!!

2 comments: