Friday, May 27, 2011

{Cleaning Up}

Good Morning!! GAH! and what a great morning it is, I have had 2 interviews this week and they were both so fun and amazing and I loved reading them {haha even though I wrote them, and I knew exactly what they were going to say!!} I wanted to let you all in on a little preparation or "cleaning up" I did on my blog to get ready for all the possible traffic I would be getting.




Tumblr_lll9aq43b01qcebqo_large



So first thing I did was fix up all of my buttons from other blogs some were right, and others left, it didn't really look that good. All you have to do is add <center> to the beginning of the code and </center> to the end of the code!! Simple as that and all your buttons are lined up, and looking good.

Next thing I wanted to make a cute new Header or Banner...Which I made up using Picnik which is a totally free picture editor. And all my own pictures...Just upload your pics, make them into a collage, add some text, and install!

I'm slowly learning how to do all this computer, blog stuff on my own. I hope these really simple tips have helped you out....I would love if you could share your own tips!!!

Happy blogging ;)


Img_0826_large



2 comments:

  1. COngrats on the new shop and blog look.. looks fab.. I added one of your new badges to my blog, would you add one of mine for a trade? I'd love to be seen on your blog too! everyhting looks so so amazing.. way to go! hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, thanks for these tips!! They are EXACTLY what I've been wanting to do over at my place. Love the spruce up!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete