Wednesday, May 25, 2011

{Eleventh Monkey Interview}

Morning Lovies! I'm being interviewed by Louana on her blog The Eleventh Monkey today at 11:11!


Louana and I "met" during our Indie Biz 3.0 course. She was really helpful and showed me how to code my widget, among many other things!! She speaks dutch, lives in the states, and has a Japanese husband! GAH! I just think she is the bee's knee's! Oh and did I mention the cute little creatures she makes!!




Hope you like my interview!! Let me know what you think??

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, yeah I like to post things at 11:11, as the 11th monkey, you know ;)! Thanks you so much for your sweet words! Learned something new today: "the bee's knees"! Thanks Dallas for participating. I really love the stuff you make, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete