Tuesday, May 10, 2011

{Get your cozy on!}

For the last couple days I have been busy cutting, pinning, pressing, and sewing up crayon cozys! I can't wait for little kiddos to get there hands on these and start making some art!



What I've been working on...


What I will be working on...



Cute right?? Can't wait to get started!

Also today is one of two days off for me, and I have a huuuge TO DO list. Here is what's on my plate today:
-Pay for some wedding stuff
-Find new caterer {long story}
-Groceries
-Cleaning
-Laundry
-Product photos
-Weed garden
-Sewing

Unfortunately sewing has to be last on the list today, but if I get everything done, I can relax and sew tomorrow ALL DAY!! So I guess that's some incentive to git er done :)

What are you up to today?

No comments:

Post a Comment