Saturday, May 7, 2011

{Mothers Day Fun!!}

So this next post is pretty picture heavy but they are sooo cute! I had the greatest day with my mom and my sister for mothers day. My fave out of all of these pics is the one of us three girls, that I took in the shop window :)



So colorful! This great store called Sunworks that we went into had rows and rows beautiful dishes and coffee mugs. So pretty and shiny!


Las Palmeras: We missed Cinco by 2 days, Oh well!



<3






Hope all you mothers have a great mothers day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from military mondy blog hop..love the pics!! I could taste the margarita..mmmm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you guys went shopping and had a fun girl's day for Mother's Day. I'm kind of jealous! I too am stopping by from military monday blog hop. Looking forward to learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by ladies!! I had such a fun day with my mom and sister :) I will definately be checking out your blogs as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fiestaware is my absolute favorite! there have been so many that have shattered into a gazillion pieces around here. good thing it's open stock--and always on sale at kohls!

    ReplyDelete