Monday, May 16, 2011

{Mustache Maddness Monday}

Oh ya I have a mustache...on my coffee cozys!! he he I'm working on hounds tooth and mustache cozys for all!! I have a ton of black and bright neon green hounds tooth I need to use up, and they look really cute with an added mustache!


{That's french, I think?}

I'm off all day today and tomorrow!! eeek pretty exciting and then only 3 work days until MAY LONG WEEKEND! I can't wait, if you don't know what May Long Weekend is it's pretty much the best holiday EVER! It's for camping, drinking, fires, smores, smokies, fishing, rivers, quading, hiking, drinking, friends, beer frisbee, beanbags, late nights, and good eats and beats! Oh ya and it lasts 4 days!

But until then I would like to stay locked away in my sewing room slaving away! {But it's not really slaving because I like it!} 

What are you up to in your shop today?

No comments:

Post a Comment