Friday, May 13, 2011

{Ooopsy Poops}

Just when you think everything is going according to plan BAM! Life throws a sack of hammers at you unsuspectingly...that's a real saying right?

You will never guess what has been brought to my attention today. Guess what me and my proofreaders missed on the "dance" wedding invites?? THE DATE!! SOMETHING THAT COULD HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION YESTERDAY!!! {Thank you Adam Sandler for providing me with comic relief} Yes that's right my wedding plans were coming along just fine until this happened. I'm pretty much devastated, but I have already printed new copies to send out to the recipients, along with a handwritten note...any other suggestions for fixing this little issue?? That's the best I could come up with. To say the least I'm just really embarrassed and I just want to crawl into my bed and sleep for days and days and forget this mess never happened.

But I can't I am far too busy for that and life must go on! And Trevor said what's done is done and I can't do anything about it...except I am hoping that the incorrect dance invites get lost in the mail...

In other news...I am hoping to get some baking done this weekend. I'm thinking some personal pies! I found this idea online somewhere and haven't stopped thinking about it...here are some really great pics:




Cute right? You bake them in fat mini mason jars! And you can do what ever flavor you want...I'm thinking apple, or strawberry rhubarb...mmmm. Also you can freeze them and they can be stored so easy you just put the jar lid back on!

Well I hope everyone has had a better day than me! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Wow that really sucks about the invites, but in a couple of years it will be a funny disaster story!

    Love the pies in mason jars :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your invites!! Don't worry too much, though. If I received an invite in the mail without a date I might be a little mixed up but then when the 'explanation note' came a few days later, I'd think it was cute and funny. SO..I know it's not ideal but your day is still gonna be awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes not ideal, but I'm glad I only messed up on 15 "dance" invites and not 100 regular invites...phew...someone called us yesterday and we had a laugh about it! :)

    ReplyDelete