Wednesday, June 22, 2011

{Blog Award So Sweet*}

Heeey! Long time no blog guys!! Missed blogging and missed you guys even more! Lots has been going on at Sew Indy...Wedding planning, slo pitch, work, work outs...and a couple new projects that I may be revealing this week, fingers crossed xx! Oh and very exciting tomorrow I am going to the Rihanna concert, she's pretty much my favorite, I really like her music and her style. Can't wait to see what kind of show she puts on.

In other news...My girl Earl has passed on a blog award to me! Its called The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!


{I can't seem to find the creator of this award-any one know?}

Here are the rules for this sweet award:
1. Send a thank you to the person who nominated you, and include their link-Check
2. Provide 7 random facts about yourself-Check
3. Pass on the award to 8 other bloggy friends, and include links to their blogs-Check

So 7 random facts:

1. I have never ever tried baloney, and don't think I ever will.

2. I am getting married in less than 90 days! eek so exciting!

3. My favorite tv show was The Hills...now its my favorite DVD.

4. I used to be a lifeguard

5. I really wish I could speak another language, I'm thinking French or German...oh or Italian.

6. My favorite breakfast, lunch, and dinner would have to be perogies!! mmm

7. My first pet was a white cat, named cuddles...how original!lol

Phew...next my top 8 blogs to receive this award:

1. Earl Leigh Designs

2. Gussy Sews

3. The Pleated Poppy







Congrats Everyone!!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you! LOL. I can't wait to see pictures from your big day. You ARE posting some pics right? Please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course!! Blogger is making me mad! I can't figure out where all those lines between my text are coming from?? you can see them right? or is it just me?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thks so much for including my blog gf.... you are the sweetest thing! hugs xo

    ReplyDelete