Friday, June 3, 2011

{Busy Bee-Insta Friday}

Morning Everyone!! Has anyone been wondering where I have been this whole week?? I feel so bad for not blogging at all...I'm linking up with the blog Life Rearranged for Insta Friday to show you what I have been so busy with. And I promise next week I will be a way better blogger I have just been so busy making shower invites, playing baseball, and shopping...I know what your all thinking, what a hard life right?? Ha Ha NOT

 

Some of the cute fab buttons being used for my invites...


This is on the back of my mad hatter inspired shower invite. I just love this color combo fuchsia, teal, and orange....the picture really doesn't do any justice.


You have been cordially invited....


Head on over to Life Rearranged to link up for Insta Friday, OR OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!! {Just kidding} 

3 comments: