Friday, June 24, 2011

{InstaFriday}

Happy Friday!! One of my favorite days of the week, and I get to do one of my favorite new blog posts InstaFriday! I'm linking up with Life Rearranged for this fun post where you take pictures from your I-Phone app Instagram and tell a little story about your week with them...that's my translation anyways!


I had a nice little present waiting on my door step when I came home on Tuesday...about a million mason jars!! YAY! All to be used for our wedding centerpieces. And an even bigger surprise inside Trevor was home!!! DOUBLE YAY! {He has been working away for quite some time.} What a great day:)


Washing up all my jars...



On Wednesday I went to the Rihanna concert with one of my bridesmaids and bestie Nic. We shopped all morning and afternoon, then had a much needed dinner break at JOEYS in E town! So delish! I had a beef dip with skinny fries, and Nic had a Souvlaki with skinny fries. Drool...


mmmmm



This pic is from last night in my garden, its been raining all week here and my poppies decided to bloom!

Hope your week was as great as mine!! Any plans for the weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! I love all those mason jars! I am thinking of using some for my wedding too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ladies! I definately have a mason jar addiction...they are so pretty and have at least 100 different uses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you had me at mason jar...love.

    ReplyDelete