Friday, July 22, 2011

{Sew Crazy}

Oh gosh where has the time gone!! I have been thinking of changing the name of my blog from Sew Indy to Sew Crazy!!
{Just Kidding!}

This past week, okay make that two weeks that I have been absent has been filled with hello fiance, baseball, wedding shopping, anniversary parties, anniversary clean ups, beach days, bon voy age fiance, dress fittings, coffee dates, window shopping, and work!! phew...Okay so it's not that bad! But alas blogging and sewing always seems to be the first thing I put off if I'm busy, along with housework and laundry too!lol

I'm pretty excited for fall actually, wedding and then honeymoon in Europe!! I can't wait! And then I will have all the free time in the world for my little blog and shop!!

Here is a sneak peek at what I'm working on for wedding preparations, and my Insta Friday post!!


Pressing some vintage wares...


Adding wire and ribbon to some mason jars...3 of many.

No comments:

Post a Comment