Monday, July 25, 2011

{Summer Lists}

What's making my life lovely this Monday? Summer Lists...have you heard of this yet?? No, well me either until I came across this wonderful post by Lisa Leonard. I think it's such a fun idea, you write down all your summer goals and to dos, then check them off one by one!

Photos from Lisa Leonard

And guess what? Lindsey from the Pleated Poppy has a summer List too! Check it out here!



Oh! and one more from  here!!

Next summer I will be making one of these awesome lists! As this summer is almost over, and Trevor {the fiance} has been away ALL summer so I would have no one to share the list with :)

Some things that will be on the list next year:
Camping-Fishing-Big Moo IceCream-Cliff Jumping-Lazy Beach Days-BBQ's-Campfires-Road Trips-Evening Strolls-Stampede-Have a Craft Booth-Margaritas-Jello Shooter-Breakfast in Bed-Suntanning-
...Just to name a few

What would be on your list??


3 comments:

  1. Thats a great idea... first on my list...making a summer list:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got some chalkboard paint...what a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! It makes me realize how much of my summer I've been wasting sitting on the couch though. Lol.

    ReplyDelete