Wednesday, July 6, 2011

{What I Love Wednesday}

It's Wednesday and time for my third{I think?} edition of What I Love Wednesday!! I'm linking up with Lollipops Cards for this fun post that has now become one of my favorites <3 so glad I stumbled upon it!!


This Wednesday I am absolutely loving my dog Coco!! Monday I posted some pics of her new pool {That she was kind of scared of and would only put one paw in and then quickly pull out}. I was so determined to get her in that pool, I mean it's so hot outside how could she not want to take a dip! So yesterday I took all the water out of it, and she was more than happy to step in the pool with no water...then little by little I added more water...worked like a charm! She will now willingly go in her pool, fetch her hamburger toy out of it, and fish rocks out from the bottom, which is like the funniest thing ever to watch!! GAH I just love love love her!!

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. She's so cute! I'm glad to hear that she's decided to enjoy her pool. I see your foot...is mom playing in the pool too? ;)

    ReplyDelete