Wednesday, July 27, 2011

{What I Love Wednesday}

Yesterday I linked up with Tip Junkie for Tip Me Tuesday, me and as of yesterday evening 532 other people! It's a very popular post, I was on the ball and got spot 167! I wanted to share 2 of my favorite posts with you today, as I link up for What I Love Wednesday!!

So the first is post #25 from Thats What Che Said a great "Daily Do" printable. It was love at first sight, I have been looking for one of these for FREE forEVER!



Just click the link above and print 10 or 100!!

My next pick was post #171 from Just Sweet and Simple, how to host a fricken Harry Potter Party!! I haven't seen the last movie YET, but I can't wait I cried my eyes out in the previous one so the new one has to be good. I would love to host a viewing at my house now that Just Sweet and Simple has provided me with recipes and printables! Oh but wait I'm the only person I know that like Harry Potter!!HA Here are some great ideas....






Hope you enjoyed my finds!!

2 comments:

  1. That Harry Potter party looks AMAZING! P.S. The movie is great, you'll love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the To-Do list! It's so simple yet it's got everything in there.

    I also love that Harry Potter party idea! It's so awesome that they have butter beer. I've always wondered what that would taste like! :)

    ReplyDelete