Monday, August 1, 2011

{August Sponsors Part 1}

I would like to introduce to you my lovely sponsors for August!! It's something new that I've never done before, but I thought I would give it a whirl. Sponsorship is such a great way to meet new friends, grow your business, and advertise. All these ladies have such wonderful, shops, and blogs, I'm happy to have them over here at Sew Indy!

This will be a 4 part feature, first I will do some introductions, then you can come back and read what my sponsors had to say about their shops, blogging, creating, crafting, and life!! I also have some great guest posts and GIVEAWAYS lined up!!


Just a few of my favorite items from our first sponsor April over at Marine Parents








I "met" my next sponsor Frances from Bibeez Baby through Indie Biz!!







Be sure to come back tomorrow to learn alot more about the faces behind these goodies!! 

1 comment:

  1. I am thrilled to be in the company of these amazing artists... they do things with fabric that I only dream of! hugs xo

    ReplyDelete