Friday, August 19, 2011

{Insta Friday}

HAPPY FIRDAY!
Woohoo last day till the weekend! This weekend is going to be very special for me, I have not one but two wedding showers being held in my honor! Craziness that means our wedding is just around the corner. I have been so busy working and planning this week I haven't had a chance to get very much blogging in. But I will be sure to get lots of pics this weekend of my "very merry" mad hatter themed bridal shower{s}!! I can't wait to see how my Aunties decorations turn out. So on with my Insta Friday post, some pics from this week...


There is a really cute shop just across the street from my work, stopped in on my supper break to take a peek!



My cravings got the best of me, and I had KFC...but I walked to KFC so that has to count as a bit healthy.



I caught up on some old school Fresh Prince!


And started reading a new book from the library!! My first borrow!



2 comments:

  1. Julie and Julia, I loved that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air!

    ReplyDelete