Friday, August 26, 2011

{InstaFriday}

Another week has gone by and there are only 14 days until my wedding day! I can't believe it, the last year and a half since we got engaged has flown by! And guess what? only 19 days until we leave for Europe on our honeymoon. I can't wait!

Here are some of my instagram pics from this week! Hope you enjoy...


This is the lake we are getting married by, my friend L and I went cliff jumping on Monday. And I'm proud to say I went off the biggest cliff!


I purchased some new shoes for only $20 dollars, Love them!


I went for a butcher of beer with my sister after a long day of wedding "stuff" shopping/ Costco's trip. A butcher is smaller than a pint, and was invented for butcher, blacksmiths, and candlestick makers, so they didn't get so drunk on their lunch breaks :) We tried a nice light German beer, to get me ready for Oktoberfest in Munich!


And I'm happy to say I only have 5 bridal shower thank-you cards left to do! I stayed up all night, it was actually fun writing personal messages to everyone. I sealed them shut with a beautiful antique looking washi tape!

Can't wait to see everyone elses IG pics, have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. how fun! 2 more weeks!! going to Europe (super jealous!!) look forward to those Insta pictures-dont forget to put your phone on airplane mode to not get charged-unless you have an international plan :)

    ReplyDelete