Tuesday, August 2, 2011

{Sponsorship Part 2}


So yesterday I let you in on 2 out of my 5 sponsors, April from Marine Parents and Frances from Bibeez Baby! And today you get to learn more about these lovely ladies....

hi sew indy reader!  i'm april, the blogger & seamstress behind marine parents.  i spend the majority of my days playing with & chasing my rambunctious toddler, amelia while my hubby serves in the marine corps.  during nap times & after bed time, i'm busy writing up blog posts, sewing pretty things and packaging orders.

it seems like just yesterday when sewing finally "clicked" for me -- it took my husband a full year to teach me how to master the trade {yes -- my HUSBAND taught me!}, and it's been a non-stop obsession since then.  i opened my etsy shop in march of this year and have been unbelievably blessed by how busy it keeps me.  i'm constantly learning something new & loving every minute of it.  i offer all sorts of handmade lovelies, from dSLR camera strap slipcovers to tote bags to statement necklaces.

feel free to connect with me online via my blog, shop, & facebook! i'd love to get to know you *wink*

                        
Hey There! I’m Frances, nice to meet you :) I am an Air Force wife and a stay at home mom to my magnificent son- and I LOVE it!
My husband and I have been married 5 years, and I praise God for all he has provided us during this wonderful (wonderful is such an understatement) time. In the past 5 years we have had 7 different addresses that have spanned the United States, it’s been very exciting.  Before we had our son, I worked as a preschool teacher which didn’t pay much but, has given me a whole basketful of funny stories! My favorite story is of a little girl in Oklahoma. I asked her what we used our feet for and she replied “Kickin’ armadillos.” There you have it.
I love my life.
Now we are blessed with the most independent, inquisitive and energetic  1  year old you could ever meet. I am never bored, never without someone to talk to, and never, ever short on smiles.
I like to sew, read, have great conversation with even better friends, cook, I LOVE pastries and family time is a must! I am inspired by the women in my life that have gone before me, and a few that are going with me. I am encouraged by the Word and my husband, he’s the man ;-) That’s enough about me. (I posted more random facts about my life here, if you are interested. )
Here’s what you need to know about Bibeez Baby-
In our adventures- both ordinary and exciting- I have come across a few things that could be improved. I decided to make those improvements myself! So, Bibeez Baby is all about quality, custom creations that we use everyday. A hooded towel that is larger and more absorbent, a bib that has snaps instead of hook and loop closure, burp cloths that have flair and are super soft; all handmade for your custom order.
Our “tagline” is Busy Baby. Modern Mom. The things I make are for those busy babies that yank off their bibs the moment you put it on, or wriggle out of those tiny pint sized towels; and their Moms who refuse to go the traditional route of buying things from big box stores.


4 comments:

  1. so fun to read about them.. however I'm not seeing the images?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm interesting...I can see them. Guess I will check on that!

    ReplyDelete