Wednesday, August 3, 2011

{Sponsorship Part 3}

I would like to introduce 3 more lovely sponsors on Sew Indy!! So far we have met April and Frances I hope you got a chance to check out their blogs and shops. The next 3 sponsors are ALL from Indie Biz, too cool we've all kept in touch!

A few of my favorite posts and goodies from Earl-Leigh!




Earl and Claire have organized an international giveaway, check it out and ENTER!!




Earl is a Gussy girl like me! I haven't linked up yet but I love this post...sniff almost makes me tear up it's so sweet! Earl is also a really great sewist....




Then we have the lovely Bonita Rose!! Such a busy lady she's awesome, I really like her prints but she also sells vintage wares, jewelry, fabric, and paper.








Shop Bonita Rose!

And then there's Claire! From England!! Love her mug rugs!!







Shop Polka Dot Pretties!!

Be sure to come back tomorrow to find out more about these lovely ladies <3



4 comments:

  1. thank you, so so happy to be here with everyone! hugs xo Note.. everything in my shop is 20% off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those prints I might have to purchase one for my sewing room!! Your such an amazing artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel so blessed to be alongside such talented ladies on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thks Dallas and Earl-Leigh, that's how I feel with all of you great ppl that know how to sew.. I'm just learning!

    ReplyDelete