Tuesday, September 6, 2011

{Avocado Feta Summer Fresh Dip}

Hey Sew Indy Readers!! This will probably be my last post until after September 28th, my wedding is this weekend!! And we are off to Europe nest Wednesday! I will miss blogging, but when I come back I can actually devote some time to sewing, it has been way to long since I've touched my machine. With that being said I leave you with an amazing dip recipe from my cousin S.



For my bridal shower my Auntie D got me this wonderful recipe book, where you can add all your favorite recipes. But a huge surprise to me was she had filled the whole book up with amazing recipes and pictures! It was truly the best gift I have received, it even made me cry! And my cousin brought this amazing dip to my bridal shower and even wrote out the recipe for me to add to my new collection.



Start by adding 1 large tomato, black beans, and corn.


Next add crumbled feta, cilantro, and parsley.


Combine with 1-4 avocados * I recommend using all 4.


Mix together with one tablespoon of each olive oil, red wine vinegar, and the juice from one lemon!


Chill for 2-6 hours, serve with pita bread or tortilla chips!


Happy blogging everyone, see you all in October!

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow that looks delicious!!!!!!! I think I can smell it. That was really sweet of your aunt to give you that recipe book. I need one of those! I think I'm going to have to make this next week. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delicious! I love personal gifts. You only need so many sets of glassware from your registry!

    ReplyDelete