Sunday, October 2, 2011

{We're Back!}

Hey Everyone!! I am now officially Mrs.Gray {I love saying that}, and a traveller of the world. After spending 2 weeks in Europe with my new husband, my batteries have been recharged, and I can't wait to start blogging regularly, and sewing and crafting often!! It's going to be sweet, I already have some pretty cool stuff lined up for this month!! Can't wait to share, oh and maybe show off some pictures of our wedding and honeymoon!

Also I'm doing something really exciting this month...Going to Toronto to visit one of my best friends!! I can't wait to see her and all the sights and sounds of T.O.




And I just recently found out that Blissdom 2011 happens to be going down the weekend I'm flying in, so that's kind of cool. Had I known about the wonders of Blissdom earlier I would have tried to get tickets! Has anyone ever gone?? I would love to hear first hand more about the event...For now I can just live vicariously through these blogs...






I may or may not be the blond girl staring inside the Hilton Hotel windows on Saturday trying to get a glimpse of all the Blissdom action!! haha

Stop by tomorrow for my first of three Boo-tiful Halloween craft tutorials this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment