Tuesday, October 4, 2011

{Yarn Ball Halloween Wreath}

I'm linking up with Tip Junkie today for Tip Me Tuesday, and sharing my latest fall craft, my yarn ball wreath!! I can't wait to make one for every season!

For this craft you will need:
-Styrofoam balls various sizes (I used three different ones)
-A wreath
-Black ribbon
-Three different colors, and textures of yarn
-Glue gun
-Oh and a cup of ice if you tend to burn you fingers all the time with the glue gun like me!


The finished product!! 




So after you finish wrapping all your Styrofoam balls, randomly add them to your wreath, easy as that! I added a couple spiders to my wreath, you could also add some Cobb Webb's, or tiny pennant banner!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I bought the stuff to make a wreath like this and never did it, but it's so cute I might just have to finish it ;) Great Job!! Love the spiders too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Now i know what wreath to put in the hallway. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete