Thursday, November 3, 2011

{InstaFriday}

Happy Friday Everyone! And it can't come soon enough, I was off work on Monday and Tuesday and it was still a long week! I'm linking up with Life Rearranged for Instafriday. New to Instafriday? It's a fun post where we share our photos from the week via our instagram apps on our IPhones!



The man got a new bow!




Mmm Mmm my healthy lunch...well kind of minus the bbq sauce and cheese.




I'm selling Mustache Cappuccino Cozy's on my etsy for Movember! $1.00 from every cozy will be donated to Movember Canada. And the best part? You pick your stache'!




Finally, I captured my dog winking at me. She always does but when no one else is looking but me.

Hope you all have a good weekend!! I'm going to be finishing my wedding thank you cards...what are you going to be doing??

6 comments:

  1. The mustaches are super cute, as is the winking dog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a winking dog! i love it! my dog just rolls her eyes at me. hilarious, but definitely not as cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that winking shot :) Thank goodness for cell phone cameras right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lunch looks SO yummy! And, cute staches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popping in from Instafriday! Wow that took some skill to capture that adorable dog winking at you!! Go you! Anyway, yay for fun weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your lunch looks super yummy! Cute blog! :)

    xo, Samantha
    http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete