Friday, November 11, 2011

{InstaFriday!}

Happy Friday! I almost forgot to share my IG pics with you, and I made a huge effort to take lots of good ones this week!



My new mixer! I used it the first time to make banana bread, and it totally made it taste better! 



I have yet to put away my mini pumpkins! And quite a few of our other fall decorations...I might just leave them up until it's time to put up Christmas stuff!


So the banana bread I made with the mixer went with biscuits, and cinnamon buns I prepared for an amazing Sunday Brunch!


...We also had fruit, yogurt, and a potatoe, cheese, sausage, and egg casserole! Sooo good!


We got our fist snowfall...but it has since melted!


I randomly made playdough...


And I started making some adorable bunting!










No comments:

Post a Comment