Thursday, November 24, 2011

{sparkle Sparkle}

Happy Thanksgiving to my American followers! I wanted to share some Christmas decor pics that I think are to cool! For our wedding Trevor and I had a "Wish Tree" instead of a traditional guest book.{I will work on posting a picture of it, with tags and all from our wedding day.} It worked out perfectly, everyone filled out a tag with advice, or well wishes and hung it on our tree. Some tags were very funny, especially some that got hung later in the night, and some were very touching that I will treasure forever. My plan is to eventually put them into a scrap book along with pictures from our reception.




This is the tree!! It sits in a corner in our home, and I decided to put some Christmas balls on it! I think it looks really sweet, and I also think I just might be decorating it for every season!


I've been doing this alot lately, taking my picture in front of shiny, sparkly things! lol.



Hope you all have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment