Tuesday, November 8, 2011

{Tip Me Tuesday!}

Any guesses of what I was up to??


I was baking! PLAYDOUGH! Haha I know so random...I just had a craving to make playdough. So for tip me tuesday I'm sharing my recipe...I also tried making a "cornstarch slime" that was iteresting?! And messy! It was cool, I mean kids would probably like it, but again a word to the wise, put down some newspaper or somethin' because it will get everywhere! lol

For my recipe you need:
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tbsp of cream of tar tar
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of salt
- Food coloring

Combine all ingredients into a medium sauce pan {pot}, and stir constantly. In 3-5 minutes your mixture should be forming a ball, once a nice firm ball has been formed, carfelly take out of your sauce pan and kneed for 5 minutes! When you get to the kneading stage feel free to add as much or as little food coloring as you want!

Happy crafting everyone!! Hope you enjoyed this tutorial, and come back tomorrow to see some of the beautiful fabric I have ordered!

No comments:

Post a Comment