Friday, December 16, 2011

{Instafriday}


Happy Friday! Some Instagram pics from my week just for you...


I tried making homemade chex mix this week! It turned out pretty good I will just have to find out how to make it a bit more flavorful next time. I made two different kinds dill and ranch!


Trevor and I finished up our Christmas shopping in the city, so we had dinner at Peters Drive-In! It was my first time there and it was too cool. Old fashion burgers, fries, and milkshakes! They have about 100 different kinds, I tried coconut, and Trevor had egg nog.







Some new pennant banners!

4 comments:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i want to go to that drive-in. it looks like so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! The burger looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeekkkkk!!! You live close enough to Peters' to just drive there??? I grew up in Calgary and miss it so much! I've never had a better milkshake ANYWHERE! In January I'm taking one of my kids to see family in Calgary, Peters' is ALL he can talk about :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Katie!! Yes we only live 2 hours from Calgary, it was my first time at Peters I have heard so much about it we just had to stop! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete