Wednesday, January 4, 2012

{Hello!!}

I haven't blogged in so long I still have to wish all my lovely followers Happy Christmas, and Merry New Year! I hope everyone had as great of a holiday season as I did, I can't wait for what 2012 has to offer!

If you don't know already one of my most favorite blogs of all time is Gussy Sews! I actually had a small interview on her blog too after I won a giveaway for a shop makeover. Maggie, or Gussy as I usually call her recently posted a list of her favorite books which I found quite intriguing. So of course I had to go out and purchase two of the books from her list!



The first I'm going to read is The Handmade Marketplace by Kari Chapin.


So far it's been a really great read, and I just couldn't help myself, I had to skip ahead to the chapter on blogging! I look forward to sharing a few lines from the book with you, that I find especially helpful :)

1 comment:

  1. Interesting - that looks like a good book! I'll have to add it to my Amazon wish list. ;)

    ReplyDelete